Abstract submission for IHBI Inspires 2019 is CLOSED.
Abstract submission deadline: 7th June 2019
Please refer to this document for guidelines on how to prepare the abstract and how to submit for IHBI Inspires 2019.
IHBI Inspires 2019 uses the EasyChair platform for abstract submission. Please follow the steps below to create an account and submit your abstract. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions please email email@example.com.
1. Visit https://easychair.org/account/signup to create an account.
2. Follow the steps. You will get an email with an account confirmation.
3. To create your account click on the link in that email.
4. Provide your details, and choose your username and password.
5. Once your account is created follow this link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ihbiinspires2019
6. Now you will be able to enter the conference as an author and submit your abstract
7. You can edit/update or even withdraw your abstract until the submission deadline by logging in at the EasyChair website. Edits after the deadline will not be possible!
Only abstracts which are submitted via the online form will be considered. Up to two abstracts may be submitted per presenting (first) author.
Important! When you are submitting, you choose one or more corresponding authors. All correspondence related to the submission (such as notifications, or questions), are sent to all corresponding authors. By default, the box for corresponding author is checked for all authors. Make sure to uncheck this box for every person who does not need to be contacted. Usually, only the presenting author needs to receive correspondence about the abstract.
Additionally, you need to indicate which author is the presenting author during abstract submission.
By submitting an abstract to the IHBI Inspires Annual Conference 2019, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.