Our Vision is for a safer world in which injury-related harm is uncommon and unacceptable.
Our Mission is to make an international impact on transport, occupational and community safety by conducting high-quality research, education and advocacy.
CARRS-Q is committed to:
- Conducting high-quality, world-class research and education programs.
- Continuing to provide a supportive environment that attracts and retains high-quality staff and Higher Degree Research students.
- Engaging with partners and clients in a transparent, accountable and ethical manner.
- Nurturing a connected intellectual climate that encourages innovation, creativity and a multidisciplinary approach.
- Utilising financial and human-resource policies and practices that are equitable, transparent and accountable.
- Monitoring performance to ensure alignment of effort with strategic goals and related actions.